Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday today, no gym

Stephanie wasn't doing the spin class and I didnt make it to the gym this morning. I woke up tired, god knows why so I decided to stay in bed till a lilttle late. I also talked to Nhasala cha, while she entertained babu.

I had breakfast late, after a shower, I decided to go to Southdale Mall to return few things, so I decided to text my friend if she wanted to join. I got there around 2pm and went to return the things. I was trying out a top when she called me. I was at Express and we met there. After purchasing the top, we made a stop at Ann Taylor and Loft. After that was Sephora and then Macy's. After making a stop at Estee Lauder for some foundation. we started looking at clothes. We both found few tops and we purchased it. It was about 4:30pm, we made a stop at Starbucks to have some Green tea.

We sat there, talked about some plans, day to day things. Soon it was time to head to have dinner. And then soon was time to get to the Theatre to watch Hidden Figures. I purchased popcorn and she purchased water. We both enjoyed watching the movie. By the time, the movie finished it was about 9:15 pm, then it was time to bye for the night. And my Saturday finished with a friend.

Below are few INC I bought. I dont have pictures for the other two yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment