Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday evening before Memorial Weekend

I didn't workout in the morning, and thought I would be walking with my friend, but that didn't happen. So, after work I decided to come home, relax and sit down doing nothing. On the way home, I decided to make a stop at Cub foods and buy some fish along with Club Soda as my stomach needed some. I also bought few other stuff with fish and Club Soda.

It was hot and humid and I had a sudden desire to have beer. I made a stop at Sid's Liquor store and purchased Heineken and it was on sale. I had to ditch Stella. While I was there, I thought of inviting Melissa and that worked out.

I came home, started preparing for Momo and it took about 2 hours to get things ready and cook. Momo tasted goood with chilled beer in a chilled Beer Mug. After that, we talked about different things and also planned out plan for Saturday. It was little after 7pm, when she left, I sat down, talked to mom and dad for few minutes and Friday evening was over for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment