Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday today, woke up very tired

I didn't sleep very well, and I was extremely tired when I woke up. Initially, I decided to stay in bed but thought, it might be better for me to go to the gym and meditate instead. When I reached the gym, I thought of doing some Abs. I spent about 15-20 to do that, some shoulder stretches as well and I decided to stop. Very very light workout to give my body a break.

I am hoping to rest and spin and do Yoga this weekend. Friday work started out okay, then I sent out the invite to go out for lunch at 98 pounds buffet. We were just over a half a dozen people. I ate about 12 sushi rolls, along with Tilapia, couple of pieces of Shrimp. I didn't eat breakfast today because with the tiredness, I didn't feel like having anything. Even with that much hunger, I didn't go crazy in the buffet. I drank the whole glass of water, which is normal for me. Since I didn't eat heavily, I felt like I ate about right.

After work, I made a stop at Fresh Thyme Market and Cub Foods for some Avocadoes, vegetables and Fish. At sharp 5:30pm, I reached Marina's, then we started making the food ready. While we were getting the food ready, we opened up the expensive wine.

Tasty Pinot Noir
After having dinner, I helped her cleanup a little bit. Then we had some Ginger Tea and then Pistachio Kulfi icecream, which was in the stick. It was tasty to eat with my friend and the kids. Overall, a very good Friday evening.

I got home around 9pm, decided to look at the Tax Prep. It didn't go so well, I ended up redoing it and ended up staying awake till 11:30pm. Now I am here, writing about my day and all ready to sleep. Good night to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment