Saturday, November 18, 2017

Last day of Swim class

Its been days, we had sun shining outside. Even though it ws cold outside, the sun was shining and it was so nice to see that. After having breakfast, I felt like sleeping. But, it was past noon and was time to head to my last swim class. 

The class was okay, I swam quite a bit that by 25 minutes, I had enough workout done. Gunjan and I decided to go jump at the deep end so I swam to the deep end with the board. I didn't have the guts to swim freely. I managed to jump half a dozen times, drank some water too. But today I accomplished what I wanted to. I jumped to the deep end and came up without the noodle support. I was able to move to the ladder area by back float. 

I couldn't  jump more and I could feel my quads were already tired. So, I had to listen to my mind and my body. My heart was telling me, "you have 6 more minutes, jump" but my mind and body was saying, "enough  and rest."So, I listened to my mind. 

After the swim class, Maenard was my next stop to go buy timer for light. I spent quite a bit of time there and then TJmaxx to return some stuff. I ended up buying some face cream for mom, tea and one again kid's clothes and Ghiradeli dark chocolate too. 

Now, here I am sitting in front of the TV with a movie on it and writing this entry. Saturday is over and in few more days, I will be flying. 





No comments:

Post a Comment