Friday, November 3, 2017

Almost being sick for an entire week, here I am relaxing with a nice movie.

The day was busy at work with Release documents. I wanted the workday to be over soon and wanted to be home to relax. Around 3pm, it started to snow and it was coming down fast. I decided to leave by 3:15pm, traffic looked good too. To my surprise, the traffic wasn't how I thought it was. Snow was smarter and faster than I was. The traffic on 169 North was slow and it took me about an hour to get home.

Just before leaving work, I had drank 500 ml of tea, had I known I would be in traffic for an hour, I wouldn't have drank that much in a shot. Imagine my situation, I mean bladder, thinking about it now, makes me laugh. It wasn't funny at that time though. 

After having light dinner, I started searching for gift for babu's 3rd birthday. That's when I realized, I could watch movie in Amazon and I found a good one. I  didn't know, I had missed to watch the James Bond movie "Spectre".  I love the James Bond movies especially the one with Daniel Craig. I am so much enjoying the movie and this is definitely a good relaxing Friday evening. It feels long yet I am loving it. The movie in this car which 007 stole from his office, which looked like a Astin Martin, oh my my. It was a sweet looking ride. As the genious guy said, "it was only 300,000,000 pound prototype". 

Another comment he made to 007 was. "I told you to bring it back in a piece, not one piece, haha.." The way he put it was marvelous. I guess English people use this so nicely, I might as well use it too. the high speed chase between James Bond and the other guy was nice, I was paying more attention to the car for sure. 

Aston Martin DB5 driven by James Bond and Jaguar C-X75 driven by the other guy on the streets of Rome. I have no words to say, how beautiful it was. 

Aston Martin DB5
Jaguar CX75 






No comments:

Post a Comment