Friday, March 25, 2016

The past few days....

With extremely bad headache ad eye ache to now today. I read the email this moring and that made me think even more. Why do this always happen to me ? I am just like, does it always happen to me?
I haven't been myself lately and today for sure.

Today all day, I had the same thing in my mind. Later walked with a coworker to get those things out of my mind. That sorta helped me at the same time, I don't know. I finished the work and stopped into do some grocery and  came home. I thought of going to Chipotle to have dinner and then to Macy's and some stuff for bed and such.

I found the Ralph Lauren pillow which I always buy. Then I found the towels by Hotel Collection.

Hotel Collection Ultimate MicroCotton® Bath Towel Collection

Then I looked for comforter set, they had in one of the stores, except it had 22 pieces. I wasn't quite interested for useless pieces. So, I will be waiting until I find the one that I want. I also checked for the new bed in Macy's. It looked nice, lets see when I decided to purchase.
Sakura 4 piece set


No comments:

Post a Comment